Prefabricated shelters are portable toilet enclosures, information kiosks, park shelters, etc. to meet various sheltering needs and requirements of all terrains and conditions. They are designed from contemporary technologies and high quality raw materials in single, double as well as triple storey. They are ideal to provide clients with a comfortable and cozy place to stay even in the harshest condition. They are easy to install, portable and light in weight shelter widely used in different places from colleges, railway station, parks, schools, bus stands to other public areas. In addition, they can be used as student housing, worker housing, emergency accommodation, refugee housing, etc.
Why Choose Our Prefabricated Shelters?
Prefabricated Shelters, designed by us, are available in multiple floor levels, designs and styles to make efficient use of the available land area. They can be designed with bathrooms, kitchens and other facilities along with proper lighting. These fully insulated, strong, and sturdy shelters can be easily installed, dismantled and re-used in diverse locations. They are available with free cooling systems with the facility to sense the humidity and temperature.
Features of Prefabricated Shelters
- Well-constructed with smooth finishing and environmental friendly design
- Long lasting & highly durable structure to withstand hard weather conditions
- Flexibility in sizes, designs and dimensions
- Thermally insulated with fire, high temperature and pressure resistant designs
- Easy to re-locate and expand with fast modular construction design
Materials To Be Used In Prefabricated Shelters
- Steel Frame
- Steel Tubing
- Steel Shapes
- Columns and Structural Framing
- Roof Panels
Plot No. 57, Mahila Udyami Park-I, Ecotech-III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201308, India