Prefabricated Office Structure is designed from steel, polystyrene insulation panels and other raw materials to provide a moveable and easy to install structure for setting up offices. It is very convenient and easy to erect in urban as well as remote areas. It can be easily transported anywhere with light weight yet maximum strength and durability. This is a portable structure available with different installations for air condition, fire safety, smoke detection and many other facilities to provide complete convenience with safety to belongings as well as people.
Salient Features of Prefabricated Office Structure:
- Light weight roofing panels with provision of increasing or decreasing roof extension
- Insulated panel doors with high durability
- Easy installation of glasses of any size
- Resistant to harsh weather conditions, seismic effects and UV rays
- Strong and firm steel structure ensuring complete protection from wind
- Easy and swift installation ensuring to save time, labor and energy
- Flexible combination in any design and type like horizontally and vertically.
- Attractive designs with provision of hiding water pipe, cables and wires into the sandwich panel.
Applications Areas of Prefabricated Office Structure
- Govt & Semi- Govt Offices
- Hotels / Resorts
- Security Guard Cabin
- Site Offices
- Television / Film Industry
- Temporary Accommodations
- Toll Booths