Prefabricated Portable Cabins: Best Solution for Today’s Construction Needs
Building a new cabin in offices and other commercial buildings is really a tough task as it needs lots of money and time. In addition, it also hampers the daily productivity. Prefabricated Portable Cabins is one of the ideal solutions for Community Halls, Poultry Sheds, Factories, Godowns, Vehicle Stands, Logistics, Canopies, Auditoriums and other places. They can be easily fabricated as well as transported at site in safe conditions. In addition, no welding is necessary to assemble or install these cabins at site.
Components of Our Prefabricated Portable Cabins
- Sliding type powder coated window having grill along with weather protected ducks using shades.
- Outer wall is designed from corrugated sheet
- Inner wall is insulated using high quality glass wool covered by carefully laminated particle board to give an aesthetic look.
- All types of outlets and air conditioning units are included according to the demands of the clients
- The outer Roof is developed from M.S plane sheet that is welded with M.S. frame structure. The inner roof is insulated utilizing a glass wool fully covered with laminated particle board.
- All metal portions are carefully coated using red oxide as well as covered with unmatched quality epoxy paint according to the need
- High quality glass wool is used as insulation to contains the heat away from the structure and keeps the environment cool
- Door frame work is designed using square MS pipe on the external wall and the inner wall is covered by laminated board having appropriate locking arrangement.
- High quality electrical products such as cabling, wiring, switch panels, sockets, MCB, ELCB, fans and other illumination accessories are also installed